Sell a Home
It only takes one buyer to get your home sold. But what should your REALTOR® do to find the right buyer for your home?
Most agents with list your home, place a sign in your yard and pray a buyer will see it online or drive by and call about your house.
Our marketing plan is different from what you will get from other agents! We proactively prospect for buyers for your home with daily phone calls to people we know and people we don’t know to find the buyer for your home. We are also purposeful in analyzing the market to determine the best strategy to market your home to the right buyers. In addition to using the phone to find buyers, we also have success in our social media strategy to ensure we are promoting your home to the most amount of possible buyers.
Where should you start?
- Ask for a Free Home Evaluation: A well-priced home will generate competing offers and drive up the final sale value. Our free market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values in the area and provides you with a detailed evaluation that puts it all in perspective.
- See What’s on The Market: Use the search tools on this site to get an idea of the competition.
- Pre-Marketing: Discover how we can announce your home to the market BEFORE your properties is listed in the MLS. Why? Because this one tactic can create a buying frenzy over your home you get more money!
- MASSIVE Exposure: Would you benefit from MORE “ready buyers” knowing about your home? You bet! If all you care about is getting your home sold, then this probably does not matter. But if you want top dollar for your home, you need somebody who can generate massive exposure. We’ll show you how we do it!
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know what’s really going on in this market. When you’re ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we’re here to help. We’ll make sure your listing gets the best exposure and reaches the right buyer—whether they’re out of state or right around the corner.
A Note Regarding Automatic Online Home Valuation Tools
There are plenty of home valuation tools online, and they are great to use if you want to track market movement. If you want to know if values are on the rise or falling, these tools tell you how your home’s value has changed. Unfortunately, they simply are not accurate.
Zillow’s Zestimate is perhaps the best known of the home valuation tools, but it utilizes average price per square foot of homes that may or may not be in your immediate neighborhood to determine a value. While this is great when looking at the market, it unfortunately does little for a specific home. For example, when two homes in a neighborhood sell, this type of comparison fails to account for updates, renovations, pools, neighborhood amenities (golf courses, lakefront, walking trails, etc.) and most importantly condition. It could be comparing your home to that unsightly foreclosure down the street! It takes an experienced agent to truly give you accurate value insight.
Case in Point: When Zillow CEO (Rascoff) sold a home in Seattle, he sold it for 40% less than the Zillow Zestimate noted his home was valued at. Ouch!
To get the most accurate valuation for your home, give us a call to stop by for a quick 10 minute walk-through so we can factor in your homes improvements, special features, and condition into our printed market valuation.
Make sure you hire an agent who will best market your home. A dishonest agent may imply you can get more for your home than the market will bear, just so you will “like what you hear” and influence you to choose them for the job of selling your home when they honestly may not have the knowledge or experience to get your home sold. Sellers who hire the wrong agents often leave a lot of money on the table. Not all agents the same and you deserve one who can get the job done by getting you top dollar for your home in the shortest amount of time.
Would you like a FULL MARKET VALUATION?