Do you need a Home Warranty?
We know choosing an experienced REALTOR® can be difficult and understanding the details about the process can help ensure you choose the right professional to help you when you buy or sell!
In our efforts to educate you more on the process of buying or selling a home we want to tell you just a little bit about home warranties.
What is a Home Warranty?
A home warranty is a contract between a home owner and a warranty company that provides coverage on major home issues or those agreed upon by the plan.
1. Typical yearly cost is between $550-$750 a year.
2. Some warranties have FULL replacement value of HVAC and major appliances.
3. When you have an issue, a typical service call is $100 per visit where a technician will schedule an appointment to repair or replace the item if covered.
4. Team Ringgold provides sellers with a FREE sellers home warranty so that anything that needs repaired during the listing period is covered with just the service call fee.
5. Offering a buyer a GOOD home warranty can make a negotiation on repairs easier and sometimes, alleviates the repair requests all together.
6. A home warranty can be purchased anytime, not just during the selling and buying process.
John became a top real estate agent by using systems and setting goals. He has developed his business into a successful real estate machine. With his knowledge of technology in real estate and his patience and understanding of daily real estate issues, John is using that knowledge to provide excellent service and a high level of value to his customers and clients.