11 Reasons to List your Home during the Holidays
- People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home. Less demand mean less money for you!
- Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
- Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
- You can still be on the market, but have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays.
- You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
- By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
John became a top real estate agent by using systems and setting goals. He has developed his business into a successful real estate machine. With his knowledge of technology in real estate and his patience and understanding of daily real estate issues, John is using that knowledge to provide excellent service and a high level of value to his customers and clients.